Bhonsala Career Academy was established in the year 2013 under the aegis of Central Hindu Military Education Society, Nashik, Maharashtra with an objective to MOTIVATE, TRAIN AND FACILITATE students at an affordable cost for successful entry into Armed forces as an officer and thus adding value to the society and service to the nation
- Highly Qualified and experienced faculty (for details See "Our team").
- Smart Classroom.
- Highly Enriched Library.
- Strict and methodical selection process.
- Visit Army establishments.
- Guest lectures by Serving/ Retired Defence Services Officers.
- Training for Service Selection Board interview by qualified Defence Services officers.
- Special emphasis on personality development and enhancement of communication skills.
- Hostel facilities are available at Bhonsala Military School and Bhonsala Military College.
- Day scholar students can join extracurricular activities like Horse riding, swimming, and Gymnastic, etc which are available on the campus.
Preparatory classes are designed in such a way that routine academic activities of Jr College are not disturbed. For admission in class XI visit www.bms.bhonsala.in and www.bmc.bhonsala.in.
- The pedagogy used for NDA and CDSE preparatory classes is group discussions, case studies, and project work. Students are given full opportunity to participate in academic enrichment and personality development
- Syllabus, as given by UPSC, is covered in all aspects.
- General awareness and current affairs topic is discussed on a regular basis. Students are encouraged to utilize the library to the fullest extent. In addition to regular classes, self-study periods are organized on a daily basis and the students are allowed to interact with the faculty members informally.
- Good physical and mental health is ensured through military training and Yoga classes.
- Monthly assessment tests are conducted to validate the learning process.